Parent Organization: University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- To promote and develop the professional skills of our members
- To encourage and assist minority students entering the accounting profession
- To provide opportunities for members to fulfill their civic responsibilities
- To promote public confidence in our members and the services they provide
- To encourage cordial relations among members and cooperative relationships with other professionals
- To represent the interests of current and prospective minority accounting professionals
- To ensure long-term financial stability and provide adequate resources to implement chapter, regional, and national programs.
Primary Organization Advisor Name
Advisor email address
When do the organization's elections / leadership transition take place each year?
When does the organization meet?
Biweekly Tuesdays 6:30pm
Where does the organization normally meet?
Haslam Business Building
Annual programs and events of the organization is known for:
NABA Southern Region Student Conference
When does the organization tradItionally recruit new members?
Name and email for who those interested in joining the organization should contact?
President - Kareem Phillips- firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE REGISTRATION UPDATED:
Knoxville, TN 37996