Parent Organization: University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- To promote and develop the professional skills of our members
- To encourage and assist minority students entering the accounting profession
- To provide opportunities for members to fulfill their civic responsibilities
- To promote public confidence in our members and the services they provide
- To encourage cordial relations among members and cooperative relationships with other professionals
- To represent the interests of current and prospective minority accounting professionals
- To ensure long-term financial stability and provide adequate resources to implement chapter, regional, and national programs.
Janice BranchAdvisor email address
firstname.lastname@example.orgWhen do the organization's elections / leadership transition take place each year?
No ResponseWhen does the organization meet?
No ResponseWhere does the organization normally meet?
Haslam Business BuildingAnnual programs and events of the organization is known for:
No ResponseWhen does the organization tradItionally recruit new members?
No ResponseName and email for who those interested in joining the organization should contact?
President - Gabrielle Yates at email@example.comDATE REGISTRATION UPDATED:
Knoxville, TN 37996